Monday, November 1, 2010

I hate SMU


Hmmm... how i spent my halloween weekend.. not going out with my gf, not drinking, not going to night safari to see the halloween event that i had wanted go see for a very long time, not hanging out with my army, CO, uni buds.... I SPENT THE ENTIRE WEEKEND WITH MEETINGS IN MY DAMN EXCHANGE SCHOOL AT BLARDY SMU! What the hell is this school? Singapore Meeting University?! I think students dun even have time to study!! Teach what teach!? Nothing is learnt dammit! Wake up your idea lar! I shouldn't be so stressed lar! I'm on exchange dammit!

On a side note, i just got back my strategy assignment, I GOT LAST IN CLASS! Cool... hahahaha, but i still passed.. i think. Exchange rocks!! Anw, looks like i have to actually study abit more for my strategy final exam to ensure i really pass. Lolzz

How is this post related to anime? Well... I dun have time to watch any anime over this weekend and these few days!!!!!! Thats all, having an otaku withdrawal symptoms.

-=<LEPF>=-

No comments:

Post a Comment